There are many reasons for this to happen, the BBC blocks our servers on a regular basis.
We release fixes within an hour of blockage, but the problem is that your version of Beebs has not updated.
Here are instructions on how to fix
- Ensure you have an active paid Beebs subscription.
- Close any BBC websites you may have open.
- Set Time Range to All Time.
- Only remove Cached images & files.
- Click the Beebs Icon
If these steps do not work, please try:
- Remove any other VPN, unblocking or proxy service.
- Reinstalling Beebs from the Chrome Store.
If still no luck, please email email@example.com